::Fill&Pack::

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you in good health,

I’m emailing you to inform you that I am currently searching for a new career opportunity in Food Packaging Machinery Industry. I'm the Engineering Manager and a Senior Packaging Machine Designer with 15 years of experience in R&D, Design, Invention, and Development of fully automated Packaging machinery . I am a professional in designing different types of filling and capping machines and I am able and experienced in designing the entire machine---from a blank piece of paper to the final product ready for sale.

With my extensive background in Design and Production of Different types of Packaging machine, I am looking for a remote (on line) technical designer position.

During the pandemic, I experienced acting as a remote technical manager and designer with my current company. Although in the beginning it was a little bit difficult, now I feel very comfortable with that and I noticed that I can accomplish my responsibilities. That is why I thought I can leverage this valuable experience and start working remotely with other companies worldwide.

To better understand my professional background and qualifications, please find my resume attached to this email. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amir-naeli-7899b726/

Also, if you hear of anything within your own network that you think might fit my background, I’d appreciate if you could inform me about it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Amir Naeli

FILL & PACK KOREA
ADDRESS. 340ho, Mechazone, 117 Hwanggeum-ro, Yangchon-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
TEL. 82-31-999-4877 / FAX. 82-31-999-4879 / E.mail. fpk@fillpackkorea.com
COPYRIGHT ⓒ FILL & PACK KOREA . RESERVED ALL RIGHT.